Apple Getting Nasty; Seeks Import & Sales Ban on HTC Devices and the Galaxy S III

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Someone complained about the lock screen on the ics leaks for the RAZR. I said as long as it makes Apple happy, i'm all for it.

Is it just me or are other industries, markets a lil less petty with these types of things?

Well, let's look at it from the standpoint of the automotive industry. If Apple were Dodge, HTC Chevy, and Samsung Ford; Dodge would be suing Chevy and Ford because the Camaro and Mustang are too similar to the Challenger.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, let's look at it from the standpoint of the automotive industry. If Apple were Dodge, HTC Chevy, and Samsung Ford; Dodge would be suing Chevy and Ford because the Camaro and Mustang are too similar to the Challenger.

You mean because they have four wheels and a rectangular shape with rounded edges.

johnd09

Reaction score
If their new iOS version turns out to look like some folks doing renders think it will there are going to be a lot of unhappy icrap users. They added 4 rows of icons to account for the extra screen space.

They kinda don't have anything they can do with it without copying Android.

Sent from my Blunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

meishkov

Reaction score
I can't help it. I just have to report this stuff, especially when you brought me the story ck. LOL!

But you are right brutha. We have ventured into the territory of crazy-land. At what point do the courts say, "Enough is enough. Stop wasting the court's time and tax-payer dollars or we will fine you for frivolous lawsuits." <sigh>

If only the courts were rational and logical like us. Tho it was kinda funny and good to see that judge who coded presiding over that Oracle v Goog case. And here I thought my hate for Apple couldn't grow any stronger, and here they go again. Seems every other week they're coming up with something new, more like every week, and your right, frivulous lawsuits. Can imagine they're profit margin isn't what it was before they started they're laughable "thermonuclear war on android" campaign. Hahahaha that picture of that apple for this story, man...that's some scary stuff. Apple SHOULD change that pic to their official logo, they're just straight up ugly nowadays.:biggrin:

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
We need a good recipe for apple pie.. I like Dutch :)

This is just getting to be to much. Perhaps IOS is unveiling a legal app?? Hmmmmm, what would they call it???

Ooooh, die DROID die!!! :( I don't like the name of that app lmao

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

iLegal, or iSue.... who knows but it's effing ridiculous

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
In other news Michelin is suing Bridgestone for making a round black tire with tread patterns in it...........

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
In other news Michelin is suing Bridgestone for making a round black tire with tread patterns in it...........

And Goodyear seeks injunction against both of them, also in side news, stay puff marshmallow man calls out the Michelin man... stating..." there's only room for one over inflated white puffy guy!!! & you're going down!!"

Footage at 11 :D

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
iLegal, or iSue.... who knows but it's effing ridiculous

Lmao... and the paid version would be iSue everybody :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
And Goodyear seeks injunction against both of them, also in side news, stay puff marshmallow man calls out the Michelin man... stating..." there's only room for one over inflated white puffy guy!!! & you're going down!!"

Footage at 11 :D

This just in! The Pilsbury Dough Boy has also filed a suit against the Michelin Man saying his white fat body resembles his. Aunt Jamima seeks a cease and desist order agains Uncle Ben. Aunt Jemima says "I was the first black person to be featured on a food product, that brother is a direct rip-off of me. Pimping his rice, acting like he's the first!"

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
This just in! The Pilsbury Dough Boy has also filed a suit against the Michelin Man saying his white fat body resembles his. Aunt Jamima seeks a cease and desist order agains Uncle Ben. Aunt Jemima says "I was the first black person to be featured on a food product, that brother is a direct rip-off of me. Pimping his rice, acting like he's the first!"

This just in... new food fad, aunt jamima syrup and uncle Ben's rice.... vomit for distance contest shortly ensued lol.

Michelin man and stay puff set to duke it out!!! Friday at the civic center, Cause there can be only one!!!!! Get your tickets today!!!!

In other news, new smartphone
Manufacturer PEaR enters the game, files lawsuit against apple sighting and i quote.." nanny nanny boo boo, you stepped in doo doo" .

Apple refuses to respond, but is believed to be hiring lawyers to use their new app the "iSue everybody " against PEaR... roflol

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
In even newer news, I'm going on record as saying.... that is one bad apple on the front of this thread :( it scares me :D

kennykid

Reaction score
How about Apple starts using their time, effort, energy and considerable resources to help feed the hungry people throughout the world instead of trying to monopolize every aspect of the smartphone market to squeeze out an extra drop in the $108 billion dollar bucket?

Caesars

Reaction score
News at 11, apple innovates something for the first time ever.

Nevermind they just made a treo thinner and put on the ability to download software.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
I'm guessing Steve Jobs had all of his employees on a leash and now that's he's dead [RIP] they think they can go wild? GET THE WHIP!!

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This Just In... Apple files lawsuit against Unix, Ubuntu, Debian and Red Hat Linux. Stating that the OS's are to similar to OSX. Also Apple as declared War with DreamLinux for using a likeness of OSX's user interface.

DREAMLINUX:
dreamlinux-compiz-2.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2