App

tj1772

Reaction score
Toggle App - Use Wireless Networks

Is there an app that can toggle off and on simultaneously all three program under location and security.

Use wireless networks
Use GPS satellites
Enable assisted GPS

I would like to be able to turn off and on with one click.

Last edited:

t.crawford714

Reaction score
The stock buttons will turn wifi and the two GPS ones on and off.

Also, please be more specific in the title...

OP
T

tj1772

Reaction score
Just to clarify. I wanted an app that can turn on and off all three applications under location and security with one click. Do not want wifi. Currently, you have to go to menu and go to settings and click them individually on and off. Gps toggle will only turn on "use GPS satellites". I usually turn all three or none.

t.crawford714

Reaction score
Maybe search toggle widget and see what you can come up with?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bodean

Reaction score
Might get more responses if your title/subject was more detailed than just "app"

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
Just to clarify. I wanted an app that can turn on and off all three applications under location and security with one click. Do not want wifi. Currently, you have to go to menu and go to settings and click them individually on and off. Gps toggle will only turn on "use GPS satellites". I usually turn all three or none.
Airplane mode?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
T

tj1772

Reaction score
No. Airplane mode turns all the radio off and on. I want radio on. I want to be able to turn on and off all three settings under location and security with one click. The stock toggle will turn on and off GPS only. You have to manually turn on the use wireless networks and enable assisted GPS. I wanted all three with one click.