app to make sound off at a certain time

zacedward

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a app to shut off sounds at a certain tine and turn back on for example 10:00 p.m. ti 8:00 a.m. thanks

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Smart Actions can do this.

Press the + at the top, choose Samples, then choose Sleep Rule, tap on the Timeframes to edit the times.

Alternately you can create your own.

Create a "Timeframe" trigger, set the times desired.
Then add an "Action" and choose either Ringer Volume and choose "Silent", or set to the volume you prefer to wake to.

Last edited:

Beka27

Reaction score
I love Timeriffic. It is incredibly simple to use. You can set different times for different days too. You can adjust sounds for media, apps, notifications, and ring tones all separately (for example if you want to hear phone calls but not texts).

mkstn

Reaction score
Quick Profiles is what I have been using for quite a while but you have to change the profile. It does not change automatically at a certain time of day/night. That sounds like a sweet feature but I still want it to ring if I get a call. Just hate all the message sounds at night.

Last edited:

ccgustavus

Reaction score
I use sound manager. Turns vol down on Phone at 10, and silences notifications. At 8 it turns them back on.

backlash

Reaction score
If you want the phone to do things at certain times. I would recommend Timeriffic. Been using it since I got my OG Moto Droid 2+ years ago.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Smart Actions is built-into the phone, no downloading of apps needed. It's not 100% in every way, but it will do what you want.

kaylesworth

Reaction score
Smart Actions is built-into the phone, no downloading of apps needed. It's not 100% in every way, but it will do what you want.

I don't believe it was included in the Verizon version of the S3. I've looked everywhere and can't find it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Isn't Smart Actions a Moto thing? Won't be on the S3?

X3 for Timeriffic in the Play Store