App that shows time since unplug?

Newt86

Reaction score
Title says it all. I've seen some people with it but can't find one. Shows time since unplug at the top and details under and perferably free

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
I think you mean something like my attachment. You dont need an app for that the phone already tells you that, its built in. If you are running stock then go to settings then there should be a battery manager option go to that and from there you should be able to see how long its been unplugged and what has been using the battery. If not go to settings and scroll to the bottom to About Phone, there might be an option there for Battery use. The second part is most likely if you are running some ROM like RubiX or Liberty. If you dont know what that is then i reccommend you to read about what is rooting and what are ROMs. There are plenty of threads here and other places. Just use the search function.

Last edited:
OP
N

Newt86

Reaction score
I think you mean something like my attachment. You dont need an app for that the phone already tells you that, its built in. If you are running stock then go to settings then there should be a battery manager option go to that and from there you should be able to see how long its been unplugged and what has been using the battery. If not go to settings and scroll to the bottom to About Phone, there might be an option there for Battery use. The second part is most likely if you are running some ROM like RubiX or Liberty. If you dont know what that is then i reccommend you to read about what is rooting and what are ROMs. There are plenty of threads here and other places. Just use the search function.

Ahh thank u. I am running rubix went to battery manager but didn't know I had to click the battery to see the statistics lol :/

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

tj1772

Reaction score
I've been using free version of Battery indicator.

besworkman

Reaction score
This only shows Current Uptime

This does not show overall time since the phone was unplugged, it just shows how long the device has been turned on. Batteryminder has this encorporated in it, but it does not wok well with my new Droid X2.

vatothe0

Reaction score
I'm on 4.5.573 and it only shows time since last unplug, not total uptime.

Uncle Chan

Reaction score
Battery Indicator shows time since unplugged. Been using it for years.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums