[APP] Review LED Notification light MOD with Light Flow App!

pchakmak

Reaction score
I was unrooted and had no issue with this. No rooted and cant get it to work. I set my Gtalk ntoification to blink orange. Sometimes it will work sometimes not. Im using it now and there is no color notification at all. Any ideas here?

andrewpmoore

Reaction score
I was unrooted and had no issue with this. No rooted and cant get it to work. I set my Gtalk ntoification to blink orange. Sometimes it will work sometimes not. Im using it now and there is no color notification at all. Any ideas here?

Root it certainly not needed on phones such as the galaxy nexus (plus nexus one, most Motorola phones and Sony phones)
HTC phones require root and so do a few others due to them not implementing androids standard notification led mechanism.

I should know, I'm the author :biggrin:!

andrewpmoore

Reaction score
Hell, I even agree that the menus are a bit clunky. The app was released onto the market 1 year ago today and only had 4 notification types with just the option of setting their color. As you'll see it's grown a little since then.

I've lots more planned - one thing being a revamp of the menus with some wizardy-like-thing to get people going quicker and probably hiding away some of the other settings a little more.
I also plan on adding profiles with events to trigger it. Firstly with this I'll be adding in profile setup and integration into the profiling app llama (they've already added their code for me to do this)
Notification sound custom volumes is also something I'm going to look into, so maybe certain texts, message types etc you'll want a louder reminder than other types)

nhra1ss

Reaction score
Downloaded the free version the other day and I really liked the way it had different colors for different actions. So I went for the paid version yesterday and love the fact there are so many more notifications in it. Besides the normal call,text battery levels, I also am using Wordfeud and also the Hotmail app and have had no problems so far. Just have to get used to what each color means now, lol. Definitely worth the price.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Hell, I even agree that the menus are a bit clunky. The app was released onto the market 1 year ago today and only had 4 notification types with just the option of setting their color. As you'll see it's grown a little since then.

I've lots more planned - one thing being a revamp of the menus with some wizardy-like-thing to get people going quicker and probably hiding away some of the other settings a little more.
I also plan on adding profiles with events to trigger it. Firstly with this I'll be adding in profile setup and integration into the profiling app llama (they've already added their code for me to do this)
Notification sound custom volumes is also something I'm going to look into, so maybe certain texts, message types etc you'll want a louder reminder than other types)

:blink::popcorn::hail:

Detonation

Reaction score
Been using this app since the Droid X GB update. Now using it on my Nexus and still works just as great. Along with the LED, I also use it for all my vibrate notifications (different patterns for different types). Highly recommended. There's also a paid version which supports a ton more apps and is a great way to support the dev. I believe he's actually a member here, I remember him responding to posts about the app when it first came out. (Edit: just realized he's been posting in THIS thread haha)