App request: [Icee locater]

Logan3824

Reaction score
Ok so I'm sitting here and I'm thinking if this is even possible... I'm wanting something like using google maps, you can locate places near by that sells icees. And people can add places, give comments on it. Cause seriously, who doesn't love icees?! And I was even thinking like an option to alert you when you come within so close of a place....Cause that'd be sweet, no? :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Lol that would be nice, but why not just search for 7-11 on maps

OP
L

Logan3824

Reaction score
Lol that would be nice, but why not just search for 7-11 on maps

Houston bro....Don't have those here, we have random gas stations that have them, some do, some don't so I thought it might be helpful for other people unless we're the only town in the US that does that yes? lol

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I dont think there would be a good demand for an Icee Locator. Most people would just go to Juice it Up or Jamba Juice and get a smoothie lol. I used to love Icees but i honestly havent even thought about them until i saw this post lol.

dylanthecat

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. Now I need to go find a place that sells them and get one. Another hour gone that I will never get back.