App Permission Explanations??

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew a good site to look at for a very detailed look at what all the permissions asked for really mean when you install a new app? I can easily see what is written under the permissions and I generally understand what it is saying, but I'd much rather have a detailed description of each possible one and show it in context. I won't give an example because I don't just want that one example answered. Lots of applications ask for (yes example i know), "Full Internet Access", but i'm not asking what a specific one does I'm asking in context why would an app need it. I know this sounds confusing, but if your not reading this and your immediate response is just not to be snarky and answer like a wise@ss right away then you get the legitimacy of my question.

So if anyone knows a program or a webpage that has a full detailed description of what permissions do in relation to an app, I'd very much appreciate it. I know different apps need different permissions but I'm looking for a broad overview explanation. Thanks!