App for combining emails,txt messages, and social media?

poorvida

Can anyone suggest an app that would combine all of these into one feed? I'd like to get facebook,Twitter,txt messages, gmail and hotmail all into one. Thanks!

HowardZ

Can anyone suggest an app that would combine all of these into one feed? I'd like to get facebook,Twitter,txt messages, gmail and hotmail all into one. Thanks!

I do not think anything like that exists.

I suppose you can suggest your dream wishlist features to Google. Google probably has a suggestion box somewhere on the internet.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
You might check into Executive assistant - it manages several apps (call, SMS, email, calendar, twitter, facebook, google reader, etc) and separates them by tabs...

You might check into Executive assistant - it manages several apps (call, SMS, email, calendar, twitter, facebook, google reader, etc) and separates them by tabs...

Ah yes, EA. I used to use that a while back...pretty cool but I found it was a resource/battery hog. Haven't tried it lately so it might work better now. You pretty much get everything in one place.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Ah yes, EA. I used to use that a while back...pretty cool but I found it was a resource/battery hog. Haven't tried it lately so it might work better now. You pretty much get everything in one place.

I have never had a problem with battery/resources... :)

TWC42

There's an app called "Twitsmsfacemail" that converts all incoming tweets, texts, facebook posts and emails into voice, and then converts your voice response back into text into the same media of the incoming message. You never have to type on your tiny keyboard again. You listen to the voice, and talk back in reply. It's sort of like what old folks used to do in ancient times. I think it's called a "phone call". :icon_ banana: