app drawer w/2.3

imgrtful

Reaction score
im having trouble with the app drawer in v.2.3.i can open the drawer but if i scroll down and try to tap on an app it goes back to the top.i thought maybe it was the kernal so i started all over without the kernal and still same problem.any suggestions?ill be on now and then to check but have to go off for a lil bit

gwhiz377

Reaction score
I'm guessing you're using the 3d drawer on LP. It's been an issue since the overscroll thing has been put in. My advice is just don't use the 3d drawer until it gets fixed. Hopefully soon.

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
I'm guessing you're using the 3d drawer on LP. It's been an issue since the overscroll thing has been put in. My advice is just don't use the 3d drawer until it gets fixed. Hopefully soon.

This is also not just a UD thing. I have tried several different ROMs lately and this is an issue on all of them. Just turn off 3D as suggested above.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
I

imgrtful

Reaction score
cool thanks.i didnt think of stateing what im using as far as launcher.how do you install a nightly build?i have tried 2 and it says update aborted.im using sprecovery and doing as an update.zip