App drawer icon help

nhepler90

Reaction score
just installed 2.3.2 ultimate droid, accidentally dragged and dropped an app on the app drawer icon and the app replaced the open drawer button, any idea how to get the open drawer button back? Thx

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
Hi!
If you press the menu button while on the home screen then hit settings..apps..manage apps..find launcher pro then hit the clear defaults..press the home button and it should be back.
This worked for me :)

OP
nhepler90

nhepler90

Reaction score
Alright, I found what you were talking about, clear defaults was blacked out and not press-able, so I just cleared data and will just have to start from scratch. Thanks for the help. :)

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
Aw sorry you had to redo everything. I hate that! :( glad to be of some help

naman919

Reaction score
just installed 2.3.2 ultimate droid, accidentally dragged and dropped an app on the app drawer icon and the app replaced the open drawer button, any idea how to get the open drawer button back? Thx

I accidentally did this with ADW 1.3.3. Any ideas other than clear defaults/reset that anyone can offer?

i accidentally dropped angry birds there. It's kind of funny to be so frustrated and see the icon.

Seems like maybe an option LauncherPro or ADW should add? Clear app drawer icon. Or some other cleverly worded phrase. I've seen a bunch of people do this but always hoped I wouldn't be one of them. Whoops.

gwtx2

Reaction score
On your home screen, add a new 'Custom Shortcut', then 'Pick your activity', then 'Launcher Actions', then 'Open/close App Drawer', and finally 'OK'

This will add this to your home screen. You can now drag it to your dock.

jumphour

Reaction score
On your home screen, add a new 'Custom Shortcut', then 'Pick your activity', then 'Launcher Actions', then 'Open/close App Drawer', and finally 'OK'

Thanks! LOL I just made my drawer icon disappear, but now it's back.

bigbamboob

Reaction score

You F'ing rock dude, I was trying to figure this out for almost 2hrs and saw your post, solved my problem with the app drawer being lost. That's the last time someone checks out my new installed Darkside ROM on my phone. They can look but no touch.

THANKS SOOOO MUCH for that post
icon_%20banana.gif

discy

Reaction score

thanks! lol :p :yr1: