App brain app market

sahilahuja

Reaction score
I am using app brain app market. But when I try to find out some of their app in the market then it shows an error that 'the requested item could not be found'. Has anyone also faced such problem?what is the solution?

Sent from my E10i using DroidForums App

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
I will get corrected if I'm wrong but I believe it is because your phone won't support the app because of the OS version you are running. An example is when adobe flash 1.0 came out, I couldn't get it in the market because I was running 2.1 and not 2.2. After updating my ROM to a 2.2 based ROM I was able to get the adobe flash market page and download the app. I don't believe it to be a problem with your phone. Hope this helps a bit.

Forgot to mention that the app could have been removed by the developer or even google.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
Yes, the same thing happened when I tried to get the updated cardock app. Turns out it wasn't approved for the Droid X, so when I go to download it, I just get an app not found error.

Be nice if the error read something more accurate, maybe "Sorry sucker, this ain't for you!"