APK not Installed Help

mortzz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note4 SM-N915G
Hello all, ive just rooted my Samsung Note4 and I can tell you its been very hard to do but its all sorted now, my only issue is that when I try and install Showbox APK it comes up with App not installed the package appears to be corrupt, the APK is not corrupt as I have put the same one on my S5, and had this one on this phone before I rooted it,, ive tried zipsigner and apk editor and both have failed top install the apk ,, so it must be something to do with the root,, any help please

Thanks
Andy

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
some apps will not work on rooted phones, this includes netflix. it has to do with knox security. you may want to contact showbox and ask them.

OP
M

mortzz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note4 SM-N915G
Thank you I think yr correct ,, and it looks like its all APK files as ive just tried to install popcorn and same thing

OP
M

mortzz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note4 SM-N915G
Thank you I think yr correct ,, and it looks like its all APK files as ive just tried to install popcorn and same thing
I'm looking at a work around ,, if I reset my phone then download Apk Showbox then root my phone again it should work...

OP
M

mortzz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note4 SM-N915G
ok work around works fine I'm now rooted and have working showbox, I put all APK in before root .. another issue if anyone can help.is since rooting I have a issue with my camera, when I take a pic it takes the picture but doesn't actually keep anything just clicks but no pic .. strange

Also if anyone is rooting a Note4 SM-N915 I step by step to help and tell peeps what they need and in what order, one major thing was you need a earlier SuperSu the only one that works is the v2.79

Last edited:
OP
M

mortzz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note4 SM-N915G
update Is I now have everything working ,, just a couple of tips are when super su asks to deactivate knox decline it, apk more likely to work as I now can use all apk, also I put the super su 2.79 in the phone not the sd card , once yr up and running do a twrp back up then you can mess about knowing you have a good back up..

Last edited: