AOSP Email

cyberoptics

Reaction score
All 3 have been installed. Phone was rebooted. However, there are still no messaging icons.

Maybe the problem is that blur is not installed, and thats why when I try to run the inbox it says activity not found?

djstnick

Reaction score
I installed apex fresh after a factory wipe. I setup my email accounts, but could never find icions for AOL, Corporate Email Sync, only gmail and text. So i tried to install the blurr, and now have no icons for messaging.

However, I still get alerts and my messaging widget still works... When I click the alert though, it disapears and I am not taken to my email.

So, i tried going back to ASOP messaging, and still have no icons... :(

help...

I've got the same issues...

Not sure exactly what you saw in the toolbox when you went to install blur messaging, but Fab's servers have been down rendering his toolbox almost useless for downloading new packages and things.

Maybe due to that, his scripts may have removed the aosp email apps, but didn't get to install the blur ones due to server problems.

Bummer...I did an updatetb today and it broke my toolbox :( Hope the server comes back up soon!

cyberoptics

Reaction score
Formatted my data/cache and I have the messaging apk. So I can text. I also have the email apk. But the email accounts I make under accounts does not link to anything. If I make them again in the email apk I can check things like aol.

How do I get them to link... it worked in 1.3.1