aol trouble

mike02vr6

Reaction score
Hi I just got my Bionic Saturday, and as of Sunday afternoon my aol mail would sync I got between 5-9 of the same email, which is terrible because if I get 50 pieces of mail that is a lot of deleting to do. It is only on the phone the regular email from my computer works perfectly fine. Thanks for the help. (yes I did do the search too turned up nothing for the bionic)

MIke

Savis

Reaction score
AOL sync problems

I also just got the Bionic over the weekend and am having lots of AOL problems. :icon_evil: At first my email synced up and worked perfectly. Then I noticed that it wasn't updating anymore. So I deleted the account entirely and did it all over again, and it again worked for a while then stopped updating and getting emails. Even when I go to manually update, the wheel just turns and never stops, never updating and no new emails. I also have gotten error messages saying that it can't access my account. Then randomly it works again, then stops again. This is horrible. :icon_evil: I previously had the Droid Incredible (2 years old) and it was syncing with AOL just fine. You would think a newer phone would be even better...I guess not. :icon_evil:
I've already tried changing the IMAP Port settings etc, and always the same problem. POP3 doesn't work either and is actually worse that IMAP.

HELP!!!!

Zeklandia

Reaction score
You can have my Droid x for free if u give ur bionic

Sent from my lousy piece of $#*! known as the Droid X "Shadow" or "Ninja"

OP
mike02vr6

mike02vr6

Reaction score
ok had to return my my first bionic due to some screen issues, but now this second one will not link up to AOL tells me I have to do it manually, and i have no clue on how to do that does anyone have any ideas?

Nevermind I did not have a data connection I believe I have it now. Thanks

Last edited: