aol email and the droid?

SQFreak

Reaction score
If you mean "can I get GMail to leave a copy of the e-mail on AOL's POP server," the answer is yes. Otherwise, rephrase your question because I don't really understand it.

iamloco724

Reaction score
i mean i want to push my aol mail to gmail for the benefits of using it with the droid but when im on pc i have aim set to notify me of new mail so i want mail to go to aol and also to the mail for phone so gmail for phone aol for pc with the same email address

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i mean i want to push my aol mail to gmail for the benefits of using it with the droid but when im on pc i have aim set to notify me of new mail so i want mail to go to aol and also to the mail for phone so gmail for phone aol for pc with the same email address

Just go into your AOl mail settings a "forward all" to your gmail. Set the server to leave a copy on the server. then your Pc will pick it up too

iamloco724

Reaction score
i dont see any forward settings in aol mail so i did it through gmail but i have one problem its not updating instantly like i get mail at aol but its not in my gmail i have to wait till they check and its not checking often

Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:24 PM No mails fetched. Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:10 PM No mails fetched. Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 10:58 PM No mails fetched. Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 10:47 PM No mails fetched. Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 10:38 PM One mail fetched.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all, first post...

just got the Moto Droid, and i tried what the above posters said. i could not figure out how to set up my aol account. i have tried through both google and exchange.

Thanks..

SQFreak

Reaction score
Set up your AOL e-mail in the E-mail application that's preinstalled, not the Accounts section of the settings.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
got it, thanks for the help

Last edited: