Anyone used Gamestops Disc Cleaner?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So I was playing NBA 2k11 and accidentally kicked my xbox 360, heard some odd scratching noises so immediately turned off my xbox and removed the disc. It now has about 2 ring scratches, on the outer part of the disc. Does anyone have experience with the Gamestop Disc cleaner? I'm thinking of buying it for 8 bucks and trying that first instead of buying a whole new game. Thanks
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/disc-skip-fixer-pack-with-cloths-gs/76125

fox_dye

Reaction score
For real if you have a family video in your area go there and pay the $1 to let them clean it. It worked for me with ninja gaiden 2. Game looked brand new. I have tried the gamestop cleaner before with no luck it destroyed my modern warfare 2.

Sent from a galaxy far far away......

OP
titans

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
For real if you have a family video in your area go there and pay the $1 to let them clean it. It worked for me with ninja gaiden 2. Game looked brand new. I have tried the gamestop cleaner before with no luck it destroyed my modern warfare 2.

Sent from a galaxy far far away......

Ouch that's unfortunate I'm assuming you followed the directions? Because from the reviews of the gamestop cleaner I read, it seems that it didn't destroy anyone's disc...and unfortunately the only thing close to a family video I have near my is a blockbuster which I'm not even sure if it is still in business.