Anyone having problems with texting?

Reaction score
i can't receive text messages from other people with Verizon or send them and other people are having the same problem.....is the network down or is it my phone?

Smokie

Reaction score
I'm not having any problems texting right now sorry..

Sippykipnip

Reaction score
I have been having that problem on my droid 1 for the last month. In fact, that's why Verizon is sending me a droid 2 lol. No Joke!

Boyd-Droid

Reaction score
I've had no problems texting with my D2. But I've had it since Friday, about 6 days now.

Jamb

Reaction score
I've been using voice to text working fine all day!

elgolik

Reaction score
ugh!

I've been having multiple problems with my phone, I've had it for 2 weeks so far. The first thing that I noticed was after 3 days of having the phone (besides the poor battery life! =P) was that texting was such a pain! I'm not sure why it is doing this, but here we go. First the backlight to the buttons and the front buttons would not turn on at all, and then turn on and off randomly, even after closing/opening/turning off/turning on the phone, nothing would get them to come on (didn't matter what time of day, either). Then I noticed that sometimes during texting it will open my e-mail, erase half of the message I had typed, and now sometimes will not let me erase letters. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm definitely going into the local store tomorrow to see if this is normal or fixable.