Anyone have one

cell2011

Reaction score
Unfortunatly my droid i was trying to get out of two recoveries RZ and SP i didnt know what i was doing and ruined my phone. If anyone has an old one or just sitting around or wants to donate it. Id be interested. I dont have much money at all. It can have a crack on it like the one i had as long as it works and touch responsive and safe. I used this for my kids they liked pogo and wifi there was no service on it so bad esn is fine or whatever. I have battery and cable and all. Please PM if you know of someone.

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
just reflash 2.2 on to it.

I thought I messed up a couple times when I first was using ROMs, but found out it's pretty much impossible to brick these phones.

sounds like you're going to have to use the RSD Lite method

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
I think when pulling the battery back n forth to keep it from going to boot. Something lose came off inside thats its a white screen background now and i hear something loose inside now. It was old. I have a prepaid Samsung Verizon Smooth flip in blue good battery and with charger i can at least trade for something hopefully doesnt have to be good condition just working and with wifi thats all I have no service in WV we are in a rural area.

Last edited:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
That white screen doesn't sound good. Will it still go into the bootloader?

Btw, if anyone wants to help this member with a phone, don't post it. Shoot them a pm.

Droid Forums said:
13. DO NOT advertise anything that costs money. Offering Items or Services to Trade, are not allowed. Anyone trying to use DroidForums.net to advertise any item for sale will be issued infractions and or banned, and their posts will be deleted. DroidForums is not Ebay or Craigslist.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
Oh sorry my sincere apologies on this post i didnt mean it to sound like i have something for sale or wanted to buy sorry about that. Yes this phone is done its old and a metal piece came off from slider not sure what else happened and it turned white. But i now have learned not to add two recoveries you cant get rid of one or the other. Ty CJM for putting out the word i hope someone has something. Its more for my kids to goof off with than me really

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
No need to apologize. Just really letting everyone know the rules so no one gets in trouble. We have a lot of helpful members here, so I wouldn't be surprised if you got an offer. I just saw the other thread where guidot and rck76(sp?) tired to help. You can check our sister forum, android.net. We allow items for sale there. Maybe someone is getting rid of an old D1. Or swappa.

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
Yes they did help today infact and there are good people on here ive asked questions before and people were very informative. I know what im doing now so no worries i wont waste anyones time if they have one

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
No need to apologize. Just really letting everyone know the rules so no one gets in trouble. We have a lot of helpful members here, so I wouldn't be surprised if you got an offer. I just saw the other thread where guidot and rck76(sp?) tired to help. You can check our sister forum, android.net. We allow items for sale there. Maybe someone is getting rid of an old D1. Or swappa.

+1 With alot of people getting the bionic, there's bound to be some people over there getting rid of their D1's.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I had two recoveries when i first rooted and ROM'd, it didn't end well. I had to use RSD Lite to flash it and then it fixed my problem.

Try RSD Lite and see if you can get the screen to act normal that way.

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
I cant try anything now its over white screen theres a lose part inside. Im just waiting to see if someone wants to part with there old one thats just sitting around