Anyone get that new Trident Aegus case?

Rsmin

Reaction score
Honestly, I can see why some may have that problem because the rubber casing seems to be a but loose on the sides but for me it fits well. I have not had any issues with taking it in and out of my pocket. I have only had it for about a week.

Sent from my DROIDX Lib GBv.09 using DroidForums

Jungle King,

Thanks for the info. The case really looks nice. Wish I could make up my mind on which one to get.

Reaction score
The Cyclops is a great case, but pocketing isn't easy. The silicone out case is pretty sticky, so it will get caught in your pocket. I like the dust covers, camera lens protector, and overall protection it offers, but pocketing isn't easy.

Steve

Rsmin

Reaction score
The Cyclops is a great case, but pocketing isn't easy. The silicone out case is pretty sticky, so it will get caught in your pocket. I like the dust covers, camera lens protector, and overall protection it offers, but pocketing isn't easy.

Steve

Steve,

Thanks. I saw on one of your previous post that you have the Kraken as well in which you said it was just too big. I am trying to decide between the Kraken, Cyclops, and Electra. I haven't seen any of them in person, just on youtube (except for the Electra). So I have no idea how much bigger the Kraken or Electra compared to the Cyclops. I am down to these three cases, just can't decide on which one to get. Is the Kraken that much bigger than the the Cyclops?

Again, thanks for trying to help me decide on which one of these to get.