anyone else have slow 4G lately?

turdbogls

Reaction score
OK so when i am getting 4G (used to get it no problem last week) i am getting about 5-7 mb/s downloads.

i saw a thread over at XDA with other that have the same issue.

i have had bad 4G signal and speeds for the last 3 days on MR1, MR2 and MR2.5 radios, and various froyo/GB roms. even had my buddy in phoenix do it with the same slow results.

and i think this is NOT an LTE issue, i have a feeling it is a thunderbolt/LTE issue as my buddy who works right next to me has a Droid Charge and is getting great 4G signal with 60-20mb/s downloads.

i used to get 20mb/s downloads here at work, but the last few days it has been terrible.

Reaction score
I just ran a speed test and hot 15 by 6mb/s which is about typical for me. Been on MR2 GB radio for a few weeks now with consistent results.

thelopenator

Reaction score
yeah mines been slow lately. idk if its the mr2 radio i got or what, but its been slow. so has my 3g, its been slower than usual, also hard to connect.

OP
T

turdbogls

Reaction score
I just ran a speed test and hot 15 by 6mb/s which is about typical for me. Been on MR2 GB radio for a few weeks now with consistent results.
i hate you...lol j/k what ROM are you running?
yeah mines been slow lately. idk if its the mr2 radio i got or what, but its been slow. so has my 3g, its been slower than usual, also hard to connect.
yeah i have been having a hard time connecting to 3g/4g...just weird overall. totally different from the first couple days with the device which was awesome.

GDP

Reaction score
Yeah, mine is very slow today. Running a stock thunderbolt

Sent from my Thunderbolt

thelopenator

Reaction score
i hate you...lol j/k what ROM are you running?
yeah i have been having a hard time connecting to 3g/4g...just weird overall. totally different from the first couple days with the device which was awesome.

yeah seriously, when i first got the phone everything was so speedy and perfect...it all went downhill huh