Anyone able to use the new market website?

Shelby46

Reaction score
I can log in to market.android.com just fine, but when I go to "My Market Account" and "Settings, it says "There are no Android devices associated with this account." and I am unable to download or purchase apps.

Just wondering if anyone else had run into this.

terfdaq

Reaction score
I am getting this too. I have see a couple of other posts out there saying it might have to do with a ROM using a market apk which is incompatible with the new Android Market. This would be a huge bummer.

I am running Apex 1.3.1 on my Droid X

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
It works on Project Gimpsource 3.1 which is Sapphire based. I just signed in and I click install and select my phone model. Works perfectly, so idk.

flyinion

Reaction score
Yeah not working here. I flashed my backup last night from before I installed Sourcery on Friday and the Market website still thinks I have Sourcery installed. I tried to install an app, never showed up. I installed manually then removed after a few reboots and it still shows in the list on the website. Debating wiping and reinstalling clean in case the nandroid restore is causing it.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
works for me...sapphire 2.0.2 but i did do a fresh install this morning because i was having some issues. i didnt reinstall about 90% of my apps from titanium since i wanted to start fresh and clean.

Last edited:

flyinion

Reaction score
Just tried it and it recognized my phone and instantly started the install.

Grrrrr, ok going to try a full wipe and fresh install tonight then. Sounds like it doesn't play nice with nandroid restores.

flyinion

Reaction score
Well there ya have it. Complete clean reinstall, manually wiped cache, factory reset, dalvik cache, everything in CW then reinstalled 2.0.2 fixed it. I don't know if the problem was restoring my 2.0.2 backup when going back from Sourcery or if it was related to not wiping when going from 2.0 to 2.0.2 though. Now I can install from the market site.