Any way to root 2.3.4?

warped1987

Reaction score
I think he was asking if there was a way to root 2.3.4. I want a method to root 2.3.4, not reverting to 2.3.3 and rooting it.

My goal is to have the stock 2.3.4 rom (the radio update was huge), with all of the bloat removed, and the ability to take screenshots.

Not sure if anyones mentioned this yet but we have the ability to take screen shots with the phone now by pressing the power button and then the home key. a message will pop up on your screen saying it took the screen shot, it's not in your gallery

drkilljoy

Reaction score
Not sure if anyones mentioned this yet but we have the ability to take screen shots with the phone now by pressing the power button and then the home key. a message will pop up on your screen saying it took the screen shot, it's not in your gallery

hmmmm is there an echo or am I just being crazy and reading double?!?!?!

kuriakos

Reaction score
Is there an answer on "How to root 2.3.4?"

:icon_ lala: I'm just waiting for an easy way to root my HTC Droid Inc II. All the instructions I've seen are long, and cumbersome.