Any to prevent Droid for sleeping (Pandora)

J.P.

Reaction score
is there anyway you can prevent the droid from entering sleep mode while Pandora is open? I find it to be a PITA to unlock the phone everytime i want to thumbsdown or change a song.. especially while im driving..

OP
J

J.P.

Reaction score
I called verizon and they said i have to manually do it through the settings on the phone..

Luxferro

Reaction score
If you charge it while driving, then it should be easy.

Settings -> Applications -> Development -> Stay_awake

Danthok

Reaction score
There are several apps for toggling screen timeout on and off. Just a single press changes it to untimed or back to original setting.

heem

Reaction score
speaking of pandora and thumbing down.. I wish they had put the thumbs up/thumbs down icons further apart.. while driving my hands arent steady enough to be sure i'm press the right one had

jismail

Reaction score
so what app do you pick in keepscreen to keep the phone display on during a call without having to disable timeout completely? I thought it would be obvious but I'm not sure what to pick. Is it Dialer or Dialer Storage or both, or something else?

Last edited:

BrooklynDROID

Reaction score
I tried to use KeepScreen with Car Mode App, but my phone is still going to sleep? I checked off the apps I wanted to activate KeepScreen. Am I missing something?