Any one else Nexus freezing up?

ElectroM

Reaction score
The last couple of days my Nexus has been freezing up. Twice the screen will light up when the power button was pressed, but the unlock slider would not work. Twice it would not light up at all. All four times I had to pull the battery to get it to work again. I don't know if it an app problem or hardware problem.

Insidious

Reaction score
Probably a few apps not playing nice with ICS check the permissions on the apps you downloaded and if they require hardware access then one of them might not be playing nice.

Sent from my Cellular telecommunications device, manufactured by Motorola.

OP
E

ElectroM

Reaction score
I have been uninstalling some apps. I have root and have been using setcpu, autokiller memory optimizer and have rom toolbox. Rom Toolbox has the same functions built in, maybe I created a conflict, although I didn't have them set to load on boot up. Hope this works, if not maybe my phone is failing. I won't blame the phone until I make sure it isn't something I did.

banjobango

Reaction score
Mines been freezing for the last few days too :-* the screen freezes then goes black and I had to take the battery out. The last time it happened the screen properly crashed (not froze)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums