Any issues with halfcab123

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
Anybody here used HALFCAB123.COM. if so how was is it, did you have any issues with them or your phone after rooting. I'm considering using them.

from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Insidious

Reaction score
I've checked out their site, and while I'm 99 percent sure that they're legit. I'm sure you can do whatever you want to so, with the help of the forums.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

realsis

Reaction score
I used halfcab123 to root my HTC sensation 4 g and honestly, i had a great expirence! I got it rooted, its running android 4.0.3 its blazing fast now, no lag I'm running virtuous Inquisition, I get better cell reception it was sooo worth the money for me. I still have Wi-Fi,camera, everything is working, didn't loose a thing. Really easy process, he walks you through everything! It takes about a hour and you will have a whole new device! I highly recommend them. For me it was the right choice! He really knows what he's doing, worth every penny. As a matter of fact I want to use him again for my daughters phone! No issues at all. Go for it he's the real deal.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I used halfcab123 to root my HTC sensation 4 g and honestly, i had a great expirence! I got it rooted, its running android 4.0.3 its blazing fast now, no lag I'm running virtuous Inquisition, I get better cell reception it was sooo worth the money for me. I still have Wi-Fi,camera, everything is working, didn't loose a thing. Really easy process, he walks you through everything! It takes about a hour and you will have a whole new device! I highly recommend them. For me it was the right choice! He really knows what he's doing, worth every penny. As a matter of fact I want to use him again for my daughters phone! No issues at all. Go for it he's the real deal.

You realize that we do this on here every day....for free right?