Any good task killers

wink4life

Reaction score
Does anyone have god advise on ram boosters and task killers that are actually worthwhile using?

Sent from my GT-I9000M using DroidForums App

dbst

Reaction score
None of them are worth using

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Not needed and they are a waste of battery.....

concept3601

Reaction score
Ong are u guys serious??? The Verizon guy installed mine cause my phone was lagging... I wonder if this is why my extended batt suks..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ong are u guys serious??? The Verizon guy installed mine cause my phone was lagging... I wonder if this is why my extended batt suks..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

VZW employees are fed lies...

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You don't need a task killer. My droid runs better after I removed my task killer. :)

VZW employees are fed lies...
Not sure about lies but maybe just sorely misinformed. We know better though. :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
IF you keep your task kilter set it to manual kill, then certain apps like tikl that still are using cpu after you exit them or rogue apps can be killed manually quickly ,but by all means turn auto kill OFF
The employee that said it is a cure all probably believes that*228 is the cure to world hunger as well
Support our troops!
slidered from a wifi monolith

in3xc3ss

Reaction score
I use advanced task killer and i set it to kill only when i turn my screen off. my battery gets a good 15-18 hours of life. so i guess its up to you

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use advanced task killer and i set it to kill only when i turn my screen off. my battery gets a good 15-18 hours of life. so i guess its up to you

I would bet you wouldn't notice a difference, or maybe even be better if you removed it. But the whole kills apps when screen goes off is exactly what people recommend against. Anyway, if you get a little less battery, it will be at the better performance of your phone. Apps opening faster, staying open longer and not always having to be reloaded. Worth it in my opinion.