Any Gamers??

OP
flako3

flako3

Reaction score
Ooooo yikes well yeah I guess you can use your phone number to get your game :) besides your info will be on the computer :) call and see what they say

OP
flako3

flako3

Reaction score
I think you can get it just with your phone :) cuz all your info would be in the computer :) try it...

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
haha i work at gamestop and i will be working during the midnight release...and at the same time pick up my copy of prestige edition which will be on EBAY!!!!

Question for you. When I preordered the game online at EB I printed out a paper for the pick up but I have misplaced that paper. Do I need to reprint this or can they just look up the preorder on the computer?

Thanks for any help.
u dont need to reprint it..all u need is your phone number and they will be ID'ing since its a big game and there will be problems especially in the lines

JMody

Reaction score
I'd game on my PC if I had one that would work good. The last game I was able to run great was Black Hawk Down.......

96accord

Reaction score
I'd game on my PC if I had one that would work good. The last game I was able to run great was Black Hawk Down.......

wow.

I have a gaming PC. It was VERY nice 2yrs ago but you know how computers advance.

Specs:

Core 2 Duo E6300
4GB DDR2 RAM
250GB Western Digital Harddrive
256MB X1900GT ATi Video Card
SoundBlaster Audigy Sound Card
24" Samsung T240 LCD Monitor
Klipsch 2.1 Speakers
Logitech MX518 Gaming Mouse
Basic Basic HP Keyboard
Windows 7 Professional

Varking

Reaction score
I am also pretty busy with Dragon Age Origins at the moment but I am also waiting for a new good, quality MMORPG to come out. Everything of late has failed me miserably. Warhammer kept me for about 8 months but even with my super computer that game can be a POS. I played FFXI for 6 years and WoW for 3, but now nothing "clicks" for me.

Cloppy

Reaction score
Is everyone too busy playing Modern Warfare to post up on here? lol :p

Yes the game is all around fun and has taken alot of my time already lol. between the 3 game modes theres alot to do :) :icon_ banana:

xmscott

Reaction score
I picked up COD MW2 and kinda hate it. I was great at COD4. But i cant get into the new one. And no time to really jump into it and get good.

My girlfiend and I love New Super Mario Brothers Wii. Alone i play Madden (PS3). And i just picked up Wii Fit Plus for the mini games while drinking with the friends. Good times, really good times.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
The last PC game I played was... shoot I don't remember. Quake 2 I think. I was hooked for a while. Got to where I could finish 1st or 2nd in about every match. (not to brag) :)

360 for me, now. But it's been a while on that too... Too much time w/ my Droid.