Any free call recorder for Android

Jefferymoore

Reaction score
Website
www.lyncconf.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy
Hi, I am looking for free call recorder for my Galaxy device. please suggest free working app.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the Forum. . In the years I have been a member here we have had a lot of these posts & discussions. Most ended with heated posts about the legality of recording phone calls. Depending on where you live there are different, and specific, laws about recording a phone call. The best advice is probably to search the Play Store, read the reviews and app description very carefully, and make sure you are not breaking any laws in the Country or State where you live.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jefferymoore

Reaction score
Website
www.lyncconf.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy
Welcome to the Forum. . In the years I have been a member here we have had a lot of these posts & discussions. Most ended with heated posts about the legality of recording phone calls. Depending on where you live there are different, and specific, laws about recording a phone call. The best advice is probably to search the Play Store, read the reviews and app description very carefully, and make sure you are not breaking any laws in the Country or State where you live.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hi Sajo,

Yeah you are right. After searching so many apps and reading reviews, I came to various forums to ask this as I can't find one. Let me see again if I can find one worthy enough.