Any equalizer app?

jaxjaggywires

Reaction score
I'm using my Droid as my mp3 player now, and was wondering if anyone knew of an equalizer app so I could change around the way the music sounds...or maybe I'm just missing it already in the software?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Only 3 show up in the market place, and they all get 2 - 2 1/2 stars, I would wait a week or two and there will most likely be more.

Adlerson

Reaction score
Any development on this front? Anyone found a good equalizer app?

Cheers,
Addy

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still see only those same apps in the marketplace. But i hope there is someone that might know one that's labeled as something else.

f150steeler

Reaction score
Don't mean to change the subject but may I ask why you say "Dare let me down...? I had a Dare and I loved it...

Stigy

Reaction score
The other problem being that its A LOT easier to edit the equalizer settings of a rooted phone since you could easily replace system files. This was another thing that I loved about root -- people figured out how to increase speaker volume and adjust the frequencies for better equalization.

I will keep on the lookout.

mavfan

Reaction score
Still no answer?

Music could definitely use some custom settings.

D

DroidMastar

Damn that would be great. A nice working equalizer app would be perfect. Only thing so far that makes it better is high quality audio from pandora. I use my phone in my car connected to the aux port and i have a pretty decent system... Droid works well but sometimes the bass is a lil bleh... For the most part it's good but it could be better... A little off topic, but Droid's media players are a bit basic IMO.