Any black Friday deals?

mustangdroid

Reaction score
My mom is due for an upgrade and she is going to give me the upgrade. I was wondering if there is any good deal for black Friday on the MAXX HD. I was looking into Amazon but she is going to get in my family share plan. Right now she is in an individual line. She also have a $30 credit from Verizon.

Caesars

Reaction score
If you're going to do a swap on the phone, double check the dealers fine print...don't want to get charged hundreds of dollars ;)

Return of the Android

wvdroidman

Reaction score
Will walmart do a price match? I was hoping for like $99 as I can't really swing $200 right now being off work because of illness.

wvdroidman

Reaction score
is it work the extra $180 for the maxx hd or would the maxx or razr m suffice?

OP
M

mustangdroid

Reaction score
I checked and its $179 with upgrade. So will it matter if i upgrade my mom's line and give her my RAZR and i keep the maxx hd?

clintro

Reaction score
is it work the extra $180 for the maxx hd or would the maxx or razr m suffice?

Depends if you need the extra battery or memory. (really just battery because you can add an SD car way cheaper than $180)

clintro

Reaction score
I checked and its $179 with upgrade. So will it matter if i upgrade my mom's line and give her my RAZR and i keep the maxx hd?

You can do this. Need more details to maybe point you in the right direction. Does your mom's line have data?

wvdroidman

Reaction score
What else is different between the hd, plain maxx and razr m? I really can't pass up $1 but don't want to regret it 3 months from now when the raxr maxx hd is getting droid 4.2 while the regular maxx is stuck on 4.1.
On that thought how long will the maxx and razr m be updated?

geoff5093

Reaction score
What else is different between the hd, plain maxx and razr m? I really can't pass up $1 but don't want to regret it 3 months from now when the raxr maxx hd is getting droid 4.2 while the regular maxx is stuck on 4.1.
On that thought how long will the maxx and razr m be updated?
The RAZR M is basically last years RAZR in a smaller package. The MAXX HD has 16GB more storage, and a larger battery over the HD, everything else is the same.