Any apps like radio time?

SilentJay

Reaction score
I have searched and searched and I can not find another app that streams regular am and fm radio stations. Radio Time has been absolutely garbage for me lately with tons of cut outs. Cut outs wouldn't bother me as long as the reconnect was quick like MLB At Bat does. I've tried Wunder Radio and find that to be even worse. Any ideas anyone?

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
iheart radio. Works perfect sometimes, but cuts out at other times.

OP
SilentJay

SilentJay

Reaction score
Keep any suggestions coming :) iHeart Radio seems nice but not really what I'm after. I'm a talk radio junky and iHeart seemed to be great for the music lover.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I am a talk radio junkie too. I listen ONLY to talk radio during the week days. My local stations (one fm, one am) carry the Beck/Rush/Hannity line up and are on iheart. So if your stations are not on iheart, do a search for ones that carry what you want. On internet radio, local only matters for commercials

OP
SilentJay

SilentJay

Reaction score
Other than my local sports talk those guys are pretty much what I'm looking for, thanks again for chiming in!

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I use Cherry RPlayer. Have not used it much recently so I can't comment on cutouts.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Xiia Live is awesome... same deal tho, cuts out if driving by a bad signal...

OP
SilentJay

SilentJay

Reaction score
So far Cherry rplayer is amazing. I will try Xiia. Im sure its not all the app and it has a bunch to do with the feed, but thanks guys for the great suggestions so far! Lol i can't believe I payed money with all these great free options out there which actually seem better!