Another new user....

TimParker

Reaction score
Hello, I am awaiting the arrival of my Droid Incredible. I normally don't jump on new technology so fast, but figured if I was getting a Droid, might as well get the newest.

Didn't read up though to see what type of wait and demand there is for it! Might be lucky to see mine by the end of the month......

My boss at work has one of the originals and we also upgraded my daughters NV2 to one of the original Droids. I can't wait to get rid of my Crackberry Curve.

I am already scouting APPs and have a few projects for work that I am thinking about. Need to get it hooked up to our Cisco VPN and then the fun can begin.

I am a Windows Network Administrator and have been for a while. So this should be a lot of fun. Looking forward to reading the forums and learning from those before me!

Tim Parker

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello, I am awaiting the arrival of my Droid Incredible. I normally don't jump on new technology so fast, but figured if I was getting a Droid, might as well get the newest.

Didn't read up though to see what type of wait and demand there is for it! Might be lucky to see mine by the end of the month......

My boss at work has one of the originals and we also upgraded my daughters NV2 to one of the original Droids. I can't wait to get rid of my Crackberry Curve.

I am already scouting APPs and have a few projects for work that I am thinking about. Need to get it hooked up to our Cisco VPN and then the fun can begin.

I am a Windows Network Administrator and have been for a while. So this should be a lot of fun. Looking forward to reading the forums and learning from those before me!

Tim Parker

Welcome to the neighborhood, Tim! Glad to have you with us! You'll find this forum to be full of very friendly, helpful folks. Here's the place to get some answers about your new toy Droid Incredible Forum - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum Hope you enjoy your time here!
:welcome: