Another New One Here...

katandcharlie

Reaction score
Hi to one and all from the Land of Enchantment (New Mexico). I am thrilled to find this forum and learn (or attempt to learn) as much as possible about my new HTC Thunderbolt. I came out of a Droid X into the Thunderbolt just 2 days ago so I'm still trying to figure things out. I look forward to meeting the gang here and taking advantage of the wealth of knowledge when it comes to my new little friend.

Have a super day!
Kat:yahoo:

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
awesome! BIENVENIDO to the forum. Did the X not work out for you? Well be sure to check out the TB section for rooting and other great info to help you adjust to the new phone....

Aloha from Hawaii

OP
K

katandcharlie

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! The Droid X was great... my sweetheart surprised me with the Thunderbolt (early anniversary gift... guess a new diamond ring was too much! haha).

bhall238

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Kat :). He'll be giving you a ring everytime he calls you....sorry, couldn't resist.

OP
K

katandcharlie

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Kat :). He'll be giving you a ring everytime he calls you....sorry, couldn't resist.

Hahaha! Well, very true! Guess I can always grab a good rubber band and strap the Thunderbolt onto my wrist and pretend it's a blingy watch! lol.

An update... had to make a quick stop at Verizon this afternoon. Seems my new Thunderbolt was bad, I started having numerous problems. Good news is Verizon swapped it out for another Thunderbolt and I'm rocken' and rollin' now! :icon_ banana: