Another BB users moving to the dark side...

ahampton2k

Reaction score
Hello all! Currentlly have a BB Storm am looking to move to the Droid or the Droid Eris....not sure yet....I know that specs for the motorola are hot, but I really like the sense UI.....

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
well go play with both before you buy. if you aren't dead set on one or the other, don't just rush into it. welcome to the machine! (also a current BB owner)

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So many BB users, in just this forum alone. You can rest assured that RIMM will have a wake up call, and it will be in the form of a 4th quarter or 1st quarter drop in shares.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Go ahead, go rush to it !!

You have 30 days to return it for the other one anyway if you find you don't like the first one you choose.

OP
A

ahampton2k

Reaction score
So many BB users, in just this forum alone. You can rest assured that RIMM will have a wake up call, and it will be in the form of a 4th quarter or 1st quarter drop in shares.

Very true, love the BB for the most part, just really needs an update and i'm tired of waiting.....

Sam said:
well go play with both before you buy. if you aren't dead set on one or the other, don't just rush into it. welcome to the machine! (also a current BB owner)

Am planning to hit the vzw store on Nov. 6th and doing just that! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :)

dlarej15

Reaction score
Another Crackberry user thats switching to the droid. I have one reserve from best buy. I've have been a verizon user for years and have owned every BB they have to offer. I now have s Tour and was so excited about the storm 2 but the droid got me hooked

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another Crackberry user thats switching to the droid. I have one reserve from best buy. I've have been a verizon user for years and have owned every BB they have to offer. I now have s Tour and was so excited about the storm 2 but the droid got me hooked

you sound like about 90% of us on this forum.. :D welcome welcome!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

you sound like about 95% of us on this forum.. :D welcome welcome!

Fixed your post too :eek:

Edit : Kidding of course. Welcome to the Droid side too