Another Addictive Game By The Creator Of Flappy Bird Released Today!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Q8KV9WgLP3CQEGqe96FsR3GGWzV8MN7xOo2pZK_vszTPyxyfyzk1B-Px-kk9q8f0aAg=w300-rw

We all remember the crazy addictive game that required you to navigate a fish bird through mario pipes. It was so frustratingly difficult yet somehow satisfying. The game came out of nowhere as a viral hit that had just kind of sat in the sea of iPhone games for months before it somehow gained a following. The success of the game brought enough attention and stress to it's creator that it was hastily removed from the Play Store and Apple Store. You won't be able to find the original Flappy Bird on the Play Store to this day. The follow up Swingcopters was also pretty popular in the beginning, but it was even more difficult than it's predecessor and never became viral in the way Flappy Bird did.

.Gears has released a sequel to swingcopters and also a text to photo app that I don't really understand. Neither of these two apps were received well and the latter drew some pretty hateful comments in the reviews section. Today .Gears is hoping for a bit of a comeback with their new game "Ninja Spinki Challenges". This game was co-created with OBOKAIDEM Games. The game holds on to the same graphic design of .GEARS games from the past, but brings a whole new game style. In this game you have a series of challenges. Once you have completed enough individual challenges you can unlock "unlimited" mode which allows you to see how many times you can complete a certain challenge "flappy birds style". I was able to play this game for a while today and overall I have to say it was pretty enjoyable. It will remain on my phone for now. Grab it from the link below.

via Play Store