[Announcement] Coming Soon

OP
stratt

stratt

Reaction score
"Atlantis" will be the new name and should be released on Tuesday if testing goes well. One more pic.....

snap20100527_205212.png

A crop circle? :confused:

I do like the new name though. To me it sounds just as cool as Genesis. Can't wait to see the release!

Don't worry that is only one of the many wallpapers and LiveWallpapers that will be with this rom.

GryphonD

Reaction score
Excited to run this, so far 5.0 has been the most stable ROM I have put on my phone and continues to be the one I come back to after I get too many bugs or issues with other/s...

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just from my standpoint. atlantis is rock solid so far! Thanks to woody and his team for letting me try it out early

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
Insanely Clean v1 Sreen. one of the 4 theme choices. This is all i can show you. lol this is my theme

4656879280_c2c7774154_b.jpg

Last edited:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just from my standpoint. atlantis is rock solid so far! Thanks to woody and his team for letting me try it out early
For me no lag, quick, no FC's and no sudden reboots. The most solid one I've used to date, and I change ROM's more than some people brush their teeth. Good job, and I think everyone will love this new ROM. Thanks also for letting me try it out. You and the development team did an awesome job.

Reaction score
@INSANENEIVIESIS
That is gorgeous! Insanely Clean is right! That looks absolutely professional, great work. Looking forward to seeing this release!

V

verian

It may not be all happening tomorrow, but soon and it will be worth the wait.

Creyendo

Reaction score
Just found out about this ROM and it's looking/sounding great! I would try out v5 but I just (like 2 hours ago) installed New Era 1.4.5 and themed it up so I don't want to go through the process again if I'll do it all over tomorrow anyways. Looking forward to it though

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score
I've only been running the SDv5.0 for a couple days (I hadn't even heard of it before then), but I'm very much impressed w/ what I've seen for far. Def a solid option and deserves to be mentioned along names like Bugless Beast and CyanogenMod. I very much look forward to Atlantis!

V

verian

Great! Glad to have another satisfied user, feel free to ask any questions you may have. Usually someones always on to help out people. That was my number one complaint with other rom's, Not enough support. Woodyman's great with support and I try to check in every hour or two to see if there has been any questions, I can help with.