Animated images not working

MAzing87

Reaction score
I'm able to see images, but any slides or other animated images don't work? Is this for all Droids or am I the only user that can't see animated images?

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that too being a gif junkie it sucks. Hopefully there will be a solution for this soon.

LtJustice

Reaction score
Multi Media text messages

One of the first things I noticed (and so far my only disappointment with my Droid) was that if I got a text message with an animated picture (GIF), the animation didn't play. Also if I got a Picture (animated or not) along with sound or text, they display like slides. So for instance there was a picture of a birthday cake and then a happy birthday song, I had to view/listen to them separately. Anyone find a messaging APP or just a setting that would change this?

OP
MAzing87

MAzing87

Reaction score
One of the first things I noticed (and so far my only disappointment with my Droid) was that if I got a text message with an animated picture (GIF), the animation didn't play. Also if I got a Picture (animated or not) along with sound or text, they display like slides. So for instance there was a picture of a birthday cake and then a happy birthday song, I had to view/listen to them separately. Anyone find a messaging APP or just a setting that would change this?
Yes. My mom sent me a a gif file that couldn't play. It was a still image. As powerful as this phone is, I'm sure there will be an app or browser to play animated files.

When does this Fennec browser come out?