Angry Bird

odell

Reaction score
it would be nice to play a great game withouot [Mod Edit] AdMob blocking your screen. I've had it, deleting the game. Seems as though they could put the freaking ad at the bottom of the page so you can play the game. very frustrating.........Verizon and droid Sucks

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It would also be nice to read your post without having to edit it for content -

iPirate

Reaction score
I hate it too, uninstalled the game after I beat it and Ill do the same with seasons.

Verizon has nothing to do with the game, nor does Google or Motorola or AdMob. If you think it sucks, blame the company that developed the game. Give them 1 star on the market and post a comment.

Nobody here can help you.

harrellj

Reaction score
As iPirate says, Angry Birds is a game developed and published by Rovio Mobile. Google and Verizon have not a thing to do with Rovio's decision to go ad-supported instead of a paid model. However, they have announced that they will be making it possible to get a paid version of the game in the future, likely through an in-app purchase.

Also, if you're really that upset about the ads, root your phone and install the AdFree app.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Z4root+ adblock = no ads on angrybirds or anything else. I lolz at people who cry so much aboot such trivial things when the fix is so simple.

I'm pissed at rovio for making day 14 so hard to get 3 stars on... I think I shall blame droid and verizon since that's the en vogue thing to do I guess

Sent from my Droid 2 while driving.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Angy Birds is one of the most popular games. I don't like it either but you don't feel the dev is entitled to a little revenue? I have an iPad and in the app store it's ad free. But it cost money to buy it and people gladly pay for it.

If there is no way to make money from popular apps we will never have a Market that will have good apps. And nobody is forcing you to play the game,

Sometimes I think people start threads just to get attention.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
I believe they are working on putting a paid app out with no ads.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk Pro.

LouS

Reaction score
Dude, it's a full FREE game. Don't complain about something you didn't pay for.

Droids

Reaction score
Put our phone in airplane mode to do away with the ads. I didn't mind them when they were at the bottom. Putting them at the top put them in the way, and I seem to experience lag with the ads at the top, that I didn't experience with the ads at the bottom. Some levels seem to have more lag than others. Airplane mode solves the problem though, and doesn't require root.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Yep airplane mode when I can't get past a level

And Seasons level 19 has me stuck. I guess I don't have to blame myself now
;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Arsonman

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. Just finished the 25 days of Christmas in seasons (three stars all days) and it ends with a nice little note. Now I have to figure out how to get the pigs in the three star egg final.

Droids

Reaction score
Finished the three star egg finale with a score of 192,710, using just 2 birds.

Mizzle

Reaction score
Any word on when the new update consisting of levels 12-14 will be available for Droid. Looks like it is already available for the iPhone...