AndTorrent problem

israel

Reaction score
A few days ago AndTorrent stopped downloading torrents. When I add torrents to the queue it lists the status as "downloading" but sits at 0 peers and 0kb/s regardless of the number of seeders or the size of the torrent. The only thing I changed on my Moto Droid before this issue was installing Autorun killer from AndRS Studio. So I removed that app and also tried uninstalling and reinstalling AndTorrent but no luck.
All this occurred while running v0.88; I tried upgrading to v0.89.3 but still nada.
If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

comk4ver

Reaction score
I was having the same issue with andtorrent as well I had version .89.3 and I was having downloading issues when I would send the app to the background. It wouldn't download even though it had seeders. I downgraded to .88.3 everything seems to be working now. But my friend who is on an incredible doesn't have any issues.other people seem to be having the same issue.there's another version of the app .89.6 the developer is charging one dollar for the newest app. But it's not on the android market.

update: I paid the one dollar and I've upgraded to .89.6 and i still can't download in the background! Anyone think big red put a block on this app?

Last edited: