Android: The new king of the mobile castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the LTE devices launching @ May. Oh, wait, that's right VZW won't be promoting LTE because they're going to be trying to sell everyone IPhones you know, because they'll make so much more money selling an IPhone instead of an Android phone.

You're on a roll. Reading is fundamental dude. Trust me, we're laughing at you, not with you.

By "we" do you mean "you". You've not been misquoted or misconstrued. Several people have called you on logical inconsistencies and fan boy statements multiple times, and you resort to backpedaling and attacking the poster.

You can't make logical connections with your posts. You go off on this huge tangent about if IPhone was on multiple devices, and then when that gets shot down you you try to redirect the argument a new direction where you try to set things up in your favor by attributing things to me I've not said (even after being told, multiple times, I'm not saying that). But then you confuse your arguments and get called on it, so you spin and redirect again. Wash, rinse and repeat.[/QUOTE]

you guys enjoy hyperbole i guess? he knows "ALOT!!!" of people that have switched from iphone to android, he's positive that apple will "NEVERRRR!!" change iphone hardware, and you're sure that "SEVERAL" people have called me out. The only people calling me out are you, and darkseider (which coincidentally are the only other two people participating in this thread).

and here you go with the "i've not said" thing. Your ridiculous. You are simply not comprehending what I'm writing and you're blaming me for that lack of comprehension. I probably said that you thought iOS was bad once, you corrected me and I never said it again. but you continue to claim that i keep saying it, when I'm not haahhaa....that's whats funny about this.

i keep telling you that i'm not saying that and you come back with "why are telling me i said that!??"

No...i didn't say that.

WHY are attributing this to me!!??

No, kodiak, listen i never said that.

OMGGGG you said it again!!!

hahaha....read slowly...please!!! please!!! i beg you hahha

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
call me crazy but i HIGHLY doubt Verizon reps are going to push droids over iphones by using LTE as a selling point.

sure.... your crazy:)..... I've personally been installing their LTE network for the last year and a half.......

I doubt VZW is spending the MILLIONS of dollars that they are on the LTE technology just to let it fall of the needed list....lol.... seriously dude??:icon_eek:

Gee, there's another. So I guess it is more than two people who've called you on your BS, Chezdrill.

And when multiple people are "not comprehending" what you've written, most likely you're making incoherent and illogical arguments or your grammar is quite poor.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
call me crazy but i HIGHLY doubt Verizon reps are going to push droids over iphones by using LTE as a selling point.

sure.... your crazy:)..... I've personally been installing their LTE network for the last year and a half.......

I doubt VZW is spending the MILLIONS of dollars that they are on the LTE technology just to let it fall of the needed list....lol.... seriously dude??:icon_eek:

Gee, there's another. So I guess it is more than two people who've called you on your BS, Chezdrill.

And when multiple people are "not comprehending" what you've written, most likely you're making incoherent and illogical arguments or your grammar is quite poor.

haha you try to prove me wrong by quoting that guy? the guy who claimed that i said "iphone is coming out before LTE and Verizon will abandon all LTE marketing"? the guy who i proved wrong instantly? haha...the only way that guy is relevant to this thread is that he's like you and lacks reading comprehension.

seriously, you went back and found that, but didn't read the rest of my convo with him where i proved that i didn't say what he claimed i did? awesome.

RIF.

chaz.ring

Reaction score
You proved nothing more than how much you enjoy debating. You continually retract things that you have said, and then later try to explain them to suit whatever retarded new spin your putting on...

Btw, that's how you use a "..."

Sent from my incredible using slideit on tapatalk

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
seriously, you went back and found that, but didn't read the rest of my convo with him where i proved that i didn't say what he claimed i did? awesome.

RIF.

I read it all. It goes back to the point about you making ridiculous statements and then when called on it you start backpedal or act like people didn't read what you wrote or couldn't comprehend it. When it becomes an issue with several people, the problem is you not them.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
You proved nothing more than how much you enjoy debating. You continually retract things that you have said, and then later try to explain them to suit whatever retarded new spin your putting on...

LOL, I don't retract things I've said and rarely have need to clarify statements. You struggle to remember what you've written, so it's no surprise you can't track what others have written. The only things I've corrected have been largely what you've falsely attributed to me as having said.

Perfect example in recent posts. You start out claiming or inferring I said Apple had a bad product. Wrong. Then you say "but you deny a good product is responsible for loyalty". Wrong again. I never said or implied any such thing.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score

LOL, I don't retract things I've said and rarely have need to clarify statements. You struggle to remember what you've written, so it's no surprise you can't track what others have written. The only things I've corrected have been largely what you've falsely attributed to me as having said.

Perfect example in recent posts. You start out claiming or inferring I said Apple had a bad product. Wrong. Then you say "but you deny a good product is responsible for loyalty". Wrong again. I never said or implied any such thing.

Doh....My mistake. Sorry, it sure sounded like czerdrill. Otherwise, I agree with the above posts. Darn no edit feature.

chaz.ring

Reaction score

Ummmmmm....wtf?

chaz.ring

Reaction score
All is well kodiak. I was talking about my wife. Errr, sorry he just likes to argue irrelevant points like she does when she's wrong. Lol

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
You guys done reassuring each other? Good. Now would either one of you like to show me one of my contradictions? What? No? Odd...

So why do you keep saying I'm contradicting myself? Realization that you're wrong and trying to deflect? Cool.

Chaz, you of all people should keep quiet. You were quieted instantly and now you're back because another person who can't comprehend what they read agrees with you? Fight your own battles...

Here ill repeat...can you show me where I contradicted (so I can further show your lack of comprehension?)

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

Really? Hmmm...so what was the implication here? Are you by any chance...backpedaling! GASP!!

kodiak799 said:
This^^^. The tremendous brand value Apple has lays with IPhone, not IOS.
And here's a direct link to that post, a post where you're agreeing with Darkseider (LOL) who said:

DarkSeider said:
IF iOS were on devices made by Moto or HTC it would make ZERO difference. People who buy iPhones buy them because they are iPhones

Hmmm...people who buy iphones buy them because they are iphones...and then kodiak jumps in and says THIS!!!!!!

So...you're not implying that it's the brand and not the quality of the product? That's odd, because that's exactly what it reads like. Hmmm...guess I've been talking to you too long. Your lack of comprehension must be rubbing off on me...nahhhh...that can't be it...it sounds like a backpedal to me...but what do i know, right?

chaz.ring

Reaction score
Quieted instantly? lol. Your giving yourself too much credit. I simply don't have endless amounts of time to sit all day and read all your erroneous posts. You can now continue to enlighten us all on your lack of common sense.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Gosh golly it's crazy! Kodiak you also said this:

Direct Link

kodiak799 said:
People aren't buying IPhones for IOS and no one is debating that

hmmmm...very odd. People aren't buying iPhones for IOS and NO ONE is debating that. I mean it's pretty much an open and shut case. Cuz NO ONE is debating that. So if people aren't buying iPhones for IOS, logic (and this might be where you get thrown off kodiak since logic is not your strong suit) would tell you that something else must be keeping them loyal. Hey...but what a minute...

kodiak799 said:
Then you say "but you deny a good product is responsible for loyalty". Wrong again. I never said or implied any such thing.

Hmmm...I'm devastated. My reading comprehension is way off...oh wait...nah...that can't be it...you never implied or said that the good product is what keeps them loyal, obvious inference would allow you to comprehend that by "good product" i meant the phone and hence its software, but yet you said NO ONE is debating that iPhones aren't being purchased for iOS. Weird. So what's the implication there, kodiak? lol...its not too late to start that standup tour...i'm serious, i'd pay to see you, but again, i'd be laughing at you, and not with you.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quieted instantly? lol. Your giving yourself too much credit. I simply don't have endless amounts of time to sit all day and read all your erroneous posts. You can now continue to enlighten us all on your lack of common sense.

the timing was impeccable wasn't it? you had time to respond back and forth with me until i proved you wrong and then "something came up" and "i just don't have the time!" yet when someone seemed to defend you, you appeared out of nowhere again. lol...k. i'll continue with my lack of common sense, and you continue waiting for someone to support you so you can make another appearance and claim that youre not following this thread.

I believe your 2nd post in this thread included the words " i'm going to unsubscribe" or something to that effect...but my comprehension could be off....nah...that can't be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.