Android Tablet

jhhoffma

Reaction score
Not very likely and considering Android tablets can't use the market, would it be worthwhile?

Reaction score
Wow really? There is already another topic on this. It's a cheap iTampon knock off and if you get it, you deserve to be ripped off.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's most likely rooted... is that the EKEN? the price point was $99 i thought... it most likely has a resistive screen ... but for $136 USD shipped, if you actually get it, is a fine deal IMO

xxcalibur

Reaction score
i bought the eken m001..total waste of time. android os 1.6, its slow, plus it has massive battery and power cord issues. i got mine and after 13 hours of charging since i was told thats what i needed to do the un, it only works now when its plugged in. i wanted it for a comic viewer , ebook reader and occasional wifi useage. honestly, stay away from these units..if you cant get one with at least 2.1 OS on it , it will suck.

Last edited:

ZBoater

Reaction score
I'm waiting for a good Android tablet so I can ditch my iPad...

Sjeff

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a question about the Androids Tablets. Im looking for pen tablets and the first thing i found is Wacom ofcourse, my question though is can Android tablets be used as pen tablets aswell and if so do they lose much accuracy etc.?

Ok, i have found some info that it is possible but is it recommended?

Thanks in advance

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wacom is the best android stylus you're gonna get for an android tablet IMO. Tablet PCs with dedicated pens are much more accurate since they're resistive touch screens for the most part (vs capacitive which most smart phones and tablets are - see here Touchscreen lowdown - Capacitive vs Resistive - Features - Know Your Cell). In short, the two types don't register the same way so you have to stick to the kind of screen you have.

Hope that helps