Android Market Problem

DavidDroid

Reaction score
Hello,

So I am not sure exactly what went wrong and this may have been my own fault but here is my issue.

This morning when my phone alarm went off and I reached to turn it off I ended up fumbling around with my phone for a second because I couldn't get a grip on it. When I finally had it I looked at the screen and the Market was open. I noticed right off the bat that the top 3 categories were different. Instead of Apps, Games, Verizon it read Apps, Games, Downloads. I thought this was weird but since I was running late for work I didn't inspect it too much and hurried out the door. Later this evening I have been looking through my phone and noticed that for some reason there were no paid apps. This normally wouldn't be a problem except it is because I'm not a bum and do occasionally purchase apps, my intent was to buy Touirteur premium. I have looked all through the market even checking out developers other applications and no paid apps are listed right now.

I am not sure if this is just me, or if other people are having this same problem. If I accidently changed some setting or if somebody know what is going on it would be awesome if someone could tell me what's up.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Never heard of this happening..have you tried a reboot?

techiegrl

Reaction score
I do believe the respective companies are working on an OTA update to fix the problems with Android Market. No ETA as when it would be released, but it should be soon.