Android Gingerbread

ctekk

Reaction score
Anyone know when it will be released for the Incredible 2?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

anguish

Reaction score
Rumor is August 1, but that is only rumor.

PhDCow

Reaction score
When I bought mine yesterday (coming from a DX), the rep told me 3rd quarter, but who knows when that really is.

Reaction score
After reading about the wifi issues Incredible S owners are having I'm not sure I want the GB upgrade. Right now my wifi is working is perfectly, I just push the wifi button and it uses my wifi connection at home. If I have wifi already on when I come home it automatically grabs my home wifi as soon as I'm in range. The last thing I want is for my wifi at home to not work.

OP
C

ctekk

Reaction score
But I actually am having wifi problems and hopefully an update could fix it. Ive not been able to connect to my home network since day one. It just keeps saying "connecting" and evenetually says its diconnected. Ive had success on other metworks however. I dont know why mine wont work. Sucks :/

PhDCow

Reaction score
I got the OTA update on my Droid X. It seems that there were a lot of cosmetic changes to the Moto Blur and an increase in speed and battery life.

Honestly, I prefer Sense and the speed and battery life on Froyo are equal, if not better, to what the GB update did to my X.

Reaction score
I don't plan to update unless there are clearly no glaring new issues created by the update. I'm perfectly fine w/ the way the Dinc2 is working now.

anguish

Reaction score
Depends on how the D2G update goes. I have to have a reliable phone. I'll be testing that out for a while though after it rolls out. If it's not stable, I'll be keeping the DINC2 as is. As much as I want GB, I must have a reliable phone. DINC2 has been that by comparison to the D2G.