Android Dissected: Bug Droid Andy Themed, Self Adhesive NFC Tags From TagsForDroid

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com

Ever since the Galaxy Nexus was first announced mentioning NFC capabilities, I was intrigued. I was curious to see it in action and to see the things that could be done with this great new technology on a smart phone. After having my GNex for about 4 months now, I’m truly able to experience some NFC technology that simply amazes me. All thanks to our friends over at TagsForDroid.com who have sent us a little care package of some NFC tags, stickers and even a key chain that is an NFC tag itself.
As many of you know, NFC is a relatively new technology, especially on smart phones, that is up and coming and doing so quickly. There’s just so much you can do with it already and what makes it better is, it’s so damn simple to use. You can share files such as apps, downloaded content or anything else just by placing two NFC capable devices together and tapping a button. With NFC tags, you can actually program, or write data to them in this case, to do various tasks for you without having to press any buttons or anything on your device.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)