Android 6.0 Marshmallow Factory Images Available for Nexus 5, Nexus 6 & More

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
I feel that the battery usage is improved in MM from LP on my N6. I normally take my phone off the charger in the morning around 6 am and last night @ 11 pm it was at 68% I decided to leave it uncharged and this morning it was at 60%.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I sure wish I'd quit seeing the Nexus Twitter ad about "Be the first to get Marshmallow! Pre-order the 5X or 6P today!". I already did. I'm still not the first with Marshmallow since my 2012 N7 is as updated as it will officially get.

Send me my phone already! AAAHHH!!!!

ken042480

Reaction score
You guys are so lucky. I used to be able to afford to buy phones outright but now am chained to an AT&T Next monthly plan. Wife and kids happened and soon after was poverty and the end of having the money for cool devices like Nexus. I still have my Note 3 and am thinking about the new LG V10 when it comes out. Kind of sick of Samsung and looking for a change. Enjoy the update! Let me know how it works.
I am getting the lg v10 the day it comes out and i already have the lg g4 stylo. I just think that phone is gonna be amazing. It has so many features and a great cpu system. Its def gonna be worth the 599.00 for the phone from t mobile or the month to month on at@t. I am just going the T-Mobile way so i own it outright. But good luck i hope you can get it.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Madamfo

Reaction score
I had the update showing up on my phone but was unable to get to wifi for a week. Now the update has gone. How to get back to it?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I had the update showing up on my phone but was unable to get to wifi for a week. Now the update has gone. How to get back to it?

Settings > about phone >. System update ??

Madamfo

Reaction score
[quote uid=398151 name="Madamfo" post=2658721]I had the update showing up on my phone but was unable to get to wifi for a week. Now the update has gone. How to get back to it?<br /><br />Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]<br />Settings &gt; about phone &gt;. System update ??

That didn't work. Told me I'm up to date.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
What's your current Android version under about phone?