Android 2.2 - Froyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for mis-spellings I tried to correct but theres no edit button for some reason.

Regular users cannot Start Threads or Edit Posts in the News Forum.

does froyo allow u tl broadcast to an fm radio statio i have seen the letters f and m togethrr and was wondering it thays what it means...i guess what i am asking is if i am playig pandora im my var can i tune it to a station and then turn my radio in my car to that station? i know there is hardware stuff for different devices

wondering if it is in froyo.... i am still eaiting for ota update for my moto droid..come on vzw!

a ton of Froyo threads out there....in summary, is WIFI working yet(deal breaker), or should i just ignore all this until the real version is released.

Is anyone having as much trouble as I am trying to update apps. Everyone i try to update/install an app it downloads but never proceeds to install itself. I have to cancel download and re try installing it multiple times. Thus happened before I reinstalled froyo also.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Is anyone having as much trouble as I am trying to update apps. Everyone i try to update/install an app it downloads but never proceeds to install itself. I have to cancel download and re try installing it multiple times. Thus happened before I reinstalled froyo also.

I have not had one app that would not download or update.

I followed this thread for like the first 70 pages but not there are too many to read to catch up. Sorry if this has been answered but is there a way to fix the Google Maps glitch where it keeps saying there is an update even though I have the latest version? Thanks

I've been having this happen a lot lately myself. On stock 2.1.

Is anyone having as much trouble as I am trying to update apps. Everyone i try to update/install an app it downloads but never proceeds to install its

I have not had one app that would not download or update.
Thanks, I'm thinking it had something to do with my wifi. It doesn't matter what kernel I use it always shows as the dot in wifi signal strength. And checking the wifi settings it's always fluctuating between poor and excellent signal strength. I'm sitting right next to my router!

I type in adb remount in cmd and it fails, any ideas? I dont know how to get it to work

Question on 2.2.

I was just told this,

"using that 2.2 will fry your phone and it void your warranty on your phone. So basically you hacked your own phone and opened it up too the world.."

Thoughts on this?

I have been thinking of rooting my phone but I was afraid of that. Although, I have read in other posts that rooting my not void the warranty on the phone. IDK. I still might root my phone, thats why I pay for insurance, right?

I have had my phone rooted since the day that I got it months ago. No negative side effects at all. In fact, the only downside is the addiction of flashing all of the new optimized roms. I have tried them all, and 2.2 Froyo is in my opinion the best out. Technically, your warrenty is voided, but all you have to do is re-flash stock rom and the warranty is magically returned. No worries.

I have had my phone rooted since the day that I got it months ago. No negative side effects at all. In fact, the only downside is the addiction of flashing all of the new optimized roms. I have tried them all, and 2.2 Froyo is in my opinion the best out. Technically, your warrenty is voided, but all you have to do is re-flash stock rom and the warranty is magically returned. No worries.

Cool thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back