Android 12

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Here is the thread where we can discuss Android 12.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Here is one bug that I have noticed so far:

At a Glance seems to have some issues. When it first came out in one of the betas it was completely broken. Then it started working for some people a week or so ago because of server side updates by Google. Yesterday with beta 5 everything worked fine for me. But after updating to the stable Android 12, weather opens fine but when I tap the date.... whether opens again instead of Calendar.

Pixel 4XL

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh man. I didn't realize the stable version was live. I'm loading it on my backup Pixel 3xl first before I do my daily driver.

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok.

Played with it for a little bit. I have the same bug as Sajo withe the At-a-Glance always going to weather. I would love to lose the colored pill behind the clock widget and I'm not a fan of the stacked time on the lock screen.

R

RETG

Too many bugs with some apps like visual voicemail (not working) calls blacklist keeps closing, file manager keeps closing and main screen is ridiculous with that small date/time/weather BS in the top left of the screen.
I'm on a Pixel 4XL and never have had a problem with any android update since I started on a Droid back in the stone age.
And yes, I have done a factory reset...TWICE...day I loaded 12 and just finished another one.
If I had to do another it will be to wipe the phone for sale when I go to the "other" phone company.

I'm hoping, that samsung will do some massive changes this failed OS when they release their 4.0UI allowing me to jump to an S22 series. If not...I might see how those iPhone work.

Not a happy person with this 12 update. And knowing google, probably not a fix for weeks.