Anandtech Droid 3 FULL review

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

howzball

Reaction score
Yeah I read that a week or two ago. If something isn't done about this phone's weird battery situations then all the benchmarks in the world are useless.

It's certainly a fast device but at the cost of battery life. I'm not sure speed is all that needs to be bench marked on these Droid 3s

bplewis24

Reaction score
The full review is excellent. I read it Saturday when it went live...or was it Friday night? Anyway, they are easily my go-to source for cell phone reviews. They often don't have the review out by release day because they are so thorough, but it's worth waiting.

Brandon

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
By far the best review that I've seen yet.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Wow, I'm due for an upgrade at the end of the month. Can I wait that long?!?!?! I figured I would stay with my OG Droid until the end of the year--when the price on the D3 drops a bit--but that review seriously undermines my patience. Argh.

-Matt

LT*

Reaction score
They mention that the GB keyboard is preinstalled, not on mine it's not. Anyone have it?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
They mention that the GB keyboard is preinstalled, not on mine it's not. Anyone have it?

Its running gingerbread it has the GB keyboard. Its not labeled as that but that's what the stock virtual keyboard is.

end of line...

LT*

Reaction score

Its running gingerbread it has the GB keyboard. Its not labeled as that but that's what the stock virtual keyboard is.

end of line...

Ok, it's just not listed like they show in the screen shot from the review.

Thanks

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79

end of line...

Thanks

My bad. Found the shot you're referring too. Mine doesn't list the GB keyboard either but the multitouch looks like the GB keyboard I ran on my D1. Maybe he's reviewing a preproduction model?

end of line...

LT*

Reaction score

end of line...

Thanks

My bad. Found the shot you're referring too. Mine doesn't list the GB keyboard either but the multitouch looks like the GB keyboard I ran on my D1. Maybe he's reviewing a preproduction model?

end of line...

I think you're right, he must be.