an easy and faat way to close apps?

Reichig

Reaction score
My battery drains very quickly - is there an easy way to make sure all my apps a re really closed?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
you can go to settings -- apps -- running apps and close them from there.

You could go the route of a task killer but that may cause more trouble than it's worth.

There are many things that apply to your battery draining quickly; screen time on, signal strength, internet use, automatic settings, etc.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

You can also download an app like gSam battery monitor to see what is using the battery to also try an determine if it is something rogue in the background...good luck!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Android works differently than Windows in that when an app is idle it shouldn't be using cpu (battery) even though it's showing up as RAM usage.
If your battery is draining faster than normal it could be, as stated above,a rogue app. It could also be a weaker than normal signal due to a cell acting up. and your phone is using more power trying to hold a signal.
I'd suggest also checking any apps you may have syncing data , especially any you've recently installed because that can be a battery hog as well. Things like weather apps can drain the battery faster than normal by syncing the latest weather data frequently. Apps using push notifications can also be a vampire to your battery as well so lower your sync schedules to the longest time period that works for you and see if that improves things.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! :)