Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
@ ret

You're pretty happy with the Radeon?

Here's my set-up:

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8GHz /3.3GHz TURBO BOOST AM3 Six-Core, MSI 890GXM-G65 AM3 AMD 890GX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Motherboard, Corsair XMS 4GB DDR3 1333.

ATI Radeon HD 4290 HDMI GRAPHICS, LG DVD Burner, Western Digital Green 800GB Hard Drive, Ark 500w PSU FRONT PANEL USB & Audio Ark Black Case /190mm side fan

Sent from my Droid

Last edited:

ret

Reaction score
LOVE the video card, two DVI outs and an HDMI (and the display port I doubt I'll ever use). The only problem I've had is that the software that came with my ASUS Mobo doesn't recognize the card, which isn't really an issue because it comes with it's own software for overclocking, and you can manually configure graphics settings on older games. I haven't used it for any newer games yet - just TES4:Oblivion, but it keeps up with that in Ultra High quality with a ton of mods. :D

You actually got the same video card as I'm using right now. I've also used the Corsair memory on my old desktop - it was DDR2 though and I loved it.

Let me know how you like the MSI Mobo. Oh, and take pics I wanna see the build. :D